Friday, December 30, 2011

Will you spend Christmas in an Islam country like Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia?


This was my first Christmas away from home. So, together with my friend, we decided to spend our Christmas in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. KL is near to Singapore, which is approximately 6 or 7 hours away by bus. I thought, I wouldn't hear Christmas songs in KL. I was wrong! In Berjaya Times Square, there was a choir singing some Christmas songs. There were also some Christmas decorations in few places. Christmas was alive in KL!

Here are the other activities that we did while in KL:
Of course, no one would miss taking picture with the tallest twin towers in the world, the Petronas Twin Towers.
Batu Caves is a popular Hindu Temple outside India. It is reachable by mrt from the city.
We wanted to go to Genting when we met this Filipino Family in Puduraya Station. We went to Genting together via taxi or rented van (I couldn't remember... Oopps!)
Yeah, it's that cold in Genting! We could not even see what's inside the theme park.

No comments: